Saturday, September 14, 2013

Spooky Fall Reading Picks

What with fall (and October!) rapidly approaching, what are your fall reading picks? I always want to read something creepy until I remember I get too scared and can't handle it. I read The Diviners by Libba Bray recently and I think it will be an excellent October read for anyone who hasn't read it. It's creepy and funny and really really enjoyable, especially for someone who might have a love for the 1920's. Other books that I'd like to read this fall include Bag of Bones by Stephen King, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger, and House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. All of those are books that I currently have on my shelf and that I need to finally read. What are you going to be reading this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment