Thursday, December 6, 2012

I made a trip to the library today. I went a little crazy. I just found so many books that appealed to me. I finally narrowed it down to five books. One I think I'll return and get the audiobook for my drives to work. My haul included the following:

The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
Witches of the East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
State of Wonder by Ann Patchett

The only book I went in for was Saving Francesca but I got caught up in a book whirlwind. I've heard of de la Cruz's Blue Blood series but never got around to reading it. State of Wonder is the only adult fiction that I walked away with today. It's also the book I was referring to before, the one that I'll probably end up returning unread to check out in audio.

I'll let you know what I think of these books soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment