Sunday, December 23, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

If you follow me on ANY of my social networking sites, it's no secret that I've been pretty excited about Influenster. Influenster, if you don't know, is a website that sort of uses the trend of blogging and social networking as a means to get the word out on some pretty awesome products.

I've received 3 VoxBoxes so far but the Holiday has been the best one, I must say. :)


Okay, so the products I received to review are as follows:
1.)Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal in Summer Berry (Freakin' delicious! I've had the Cherry Pistachio and I highly recommend that one.)

2.)Goody QuikStyle Hair Brush w/ Microfiber Bristles - I used this today to dry my hair and I will say that it DID try my hair faster and I honestly thought my hair looked super sleek today. I don't know if the brush had something to do with that or if it was my conditioner. So far so good, though. I'll let you know more as I use it longer.

3.)EBOOST Energy and Immunity Booster. (This reminds me of Emergen-C, which I use often. You just mix the powder in with some water for a quick boost. I haven't used the EBOOST yet but if it's anything like Emergen-C, I'm already a fan.

4.)NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City- I've been a fan of the NYC brand for a long time. I love the Bronzer in Sunny and I've tried various lip glosses from them. This one might honestly be my favorite. It's just a simple nude that isn't too opaque, so anyone could pull it off.

5.)Kiss Nail Dress- Nail Polish strips are becoming more and more popular. I've never really been a fan. I work with my hands and I feel like I can feel that strip on my nails 24/7. I've heard good things about this particular brand and the unique part is the 3D look and feel to these. Really cute and festive.

6.)Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie Fast Mask- These are perfect trial sizes and make for some pretty awesome stocking stuffers. I've not tried this particular mask but I've liked all of the others I HAVE tried.

7.) Last but not least, they included a $25 off coupon on my first pair of shoes from Sole Society. I am actually already signed up to that site but I've never purchased a pair of shoes from them. I'm pretty excited.

So, as you can see, this haul was pretty good. I'll definitely get back to you with some more extensive reviews if you're interested. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment